jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

MY LIFE!!

Well actualy, I am very tired because today I finished all exams, and I dont know what to write, so I guess I am going to write about all the topics :))))
 1- I am a student ( sorry felipe you gave an idea haha) , and I think that school is AWESOME, well without exams and stupid teachers but the 99.9% of the people there...    ( teachers, friends, ""friends"" and janitors) are PURA VIDA!!!...

                                                        SCHOOL AND HIGHSCHOOL 
                                                     I am the third guy on the grass( left to right )  




 2- and I think that I am /am not  a good conversationalist ( i mean I am a normal conversationalist) because sometimes I look serious but I am not... , but it depend  of the person because if I am talking with a shy guy , i dont know what to say, or if I am with a group of friends ( friendly and funny guys ) I spend all the time saying stupid things and laughing... hahaha :D

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Juan Miguel,

    Thanks for your responses. Good info, although you might try to polish it up a bit (for example, capitalizing the "I"s and making sure that you have clear, concise sentences). Your fluency is very good, and maybe you're used to chatting online, so that's good. But you may want to use a slightly more formal style when writing something like a blog.

    Just a suggestion. I'll wait to hear what your group members think.

    Have a good evening, and see you tomorrow,
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Juan Miguel! I think you’re a great conversationalist because when we speak you always have something to talk about. Also I liked your presentation and all the photos. Nice job!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thank you melissa, i did the best that i could...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree, I think you did a great job on your presentation!

    ResponderEliminar