martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

HOW DO I EAT :) ??? o:

   Well hi!, actualy I think the food that I eat is extremely  delicious because my mom is a good chef haha, and also the food is healthy ( I think so ). Sometimes I have to eat some healthy food and sometimes not.
   Ok my family usualy prepares our food as all the costaricans, its not too spicy but its a little bit, its not greacy, in general its just delicious :)
   Normally I have to prepare my own  food because my mom says that she needs vacations so my father or me sometimes have to cook dinner or something.
    We normaly eat rice it doest matter when ( breakfast as pinto , lunch as casado, dinner as rice with something ( tuna , meat .... )).

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Juan Miguel,

    I'll see what your partners write, but I wanted to leave a comment about your English use. Your vocabulary is really good, but be careful for structural stuff, like capitalizations, punctuation, and run-on-sentences. See if there are a few places you can clean this up just a bit.

    Keep up the good work! Thanks,
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Juan Miguel,
    I will go to your house someday for sure, and I hope your mother serves me food, but I hope she cooks, I can't trust in what you cook... :D
    The fact the food you eat is not greasy is great, it will make you healthier and thats awesome. Keep eating rice, rice is ownage.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahahaha dont worry,you can trust me Ricardo, and yeah rice is awesome. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You both are wrong. Costa Rican white rice is certainly one of the most depressing foods on earth, and I've eaten a lot of depressing food. Plus, it's not healthy, since it's basically air, starch, and over-processed calories.

    Do yourselves a favor and eat some beans, gentlemen.

    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar