lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

Correction from HOMEWORK 4 !!!

  I asked my parents for money to go on a vacaation, but they said that I would need a passport so , I went to ask for one.
  My parents wanted me to go on a flight, but when I arrived to the airport , the airline said that they were full, so I decided to take a cruise to Hawaii. It was very nice but the problem was that my luggage was at home, I just had my suitcase with some clothe.
  When I arrived to Hawaii, I thought that if I bought some clothe, it would be a good idea, so I went to a nice store, but suddenly when I was paying, the girl from the store said me that my creditcard was unfunded,so I could not buy anything.
  In general Hawaii has a lot of sightseeings,but when you do not have enough of money and anything to wear it is very complicated  to enjoy your trip.
  I did not have money, so I asked my parents for more cash, but they were in France,so they just could send me some euros to buy the ticket and extra insurance to return home.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario