miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

FIRST PRESENTATION :)

   Well on my presentatition I would like to talk about the perfect  place for have fun ( teenagers / everyone)
   I selected that topic because, we ( teenagers) dont have any place to visit or have fun,we just  can choose between go to the movies or go downtown to buy an ice-cream, also if we want to hang out with a girl ( boys case) its difficult for us to have a nice place to go.
    So I thought that if I built something cool near Palmares,Grecia,Naranjo,Atenas... everybody would visit it, because I think like a teenager so  I know what young people like to do when they are bored ( the 99.9% of the time ).
    I am not going to write more because i need something to talk about in my presentation.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Juan Miguel,

    I liked your presentation yesterday! I think it's a good idea, and it would really help young people connect with others in a safe way. I'm wondering, though, how much you'd charge for entrance?

    Have a good one,
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. well,as I say before, you dont have to pay anything, just if you buy something at the restaurants and that stuff... But the prices are going to be very reasonable for our pockets haha :). I am glad that my presentation likes you.
    see you

    ResponderEliminar