miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

CRUCITAS! -.-

Hello! :
I am going to talk about an institution that has been making a lot of problems in our forest and air, I am going to talk about CRUCITAS ( now they are not working they are stoped, but I heard that they are opening a new one)

DEBATE:
People that disagree about Crucitas 
VS
 People that agree about Crucitas

What is it?
For a long time ago this institution has been  mining our natural resources also polluting our fresh air.Las Crucitas is a Canadian factory that thought that they could make money with costaricans but they could not.
Also they said that this proyect was under control and that nobady will get harm, but they were wrong.

What do I think?
I am just a simple kid but I think that I am open minded also "mature" ( for my age) so as teenager I think that they HAVE  to stop making that because I hope I will be the "future" and I have to take care about it, and as Costarican I can not allow that someone destroy my country, but not only is mine, is YOURS, from animals, also trees.
So this is my point of view about this debate so I disagree.

What do you think about Crucitas Ronald,Ricardo? Are you agree or disagree? ( this question is also for you Ryan, I want to know your point of view. )


                                                            Wow!, I can not believe this

1 comentario:

  1. Hey, I actually thought I HAD commented on this post, since I said that you should say "DO you agree" instead of "are," but maybe it didn't go through for some reason. In any case, I think you did a good job of explaining your views, although you'd have to rephrase the "VS." part in order to make it a statement to which you could respond "I agree/I don't agree."

    Thanks!
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar