jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Last Homework!

HOW DO I EAT :) ??? o: 17/5/11
Well I think that I made a good job, I followed all the instructions but I think that I should write a little bit more ( I mean bigger) I comment my partner´s blog on time but I  think they were late ( to post ) so I could not comment the perfect day ( but I commented ) 7.5/10


AN IDEAL PLACE FOR BUSINESS!  27/5/11
I think that my comment was great ( well I liked it )  Everything worked good that week. No more comments 10/10


FIRST PRESENTATION :)  1/6/11
Well I love the topic that I chose , because I was open minded ( that day) I comment on my partner´s blog.  I  think  I  should not put this :"   I am not going to write more because i need something to talk about in my presentation. " But in general The comment was good 8/10


short story!!!!  10/6/11
My story had some errors but it was very original, My partners commented on my blog but just ronald , Ricardo did not. So I feel kind disapointed. haha! 9/10


CRUCITAS! -.-  15/6/11
I think that my topic was good, Because It is a topic which you can agree or disagree ( But I guess all my classmates would disagree) NO ONE COMMENT ME -.- , And I always commet them, but it´s ok ( maybe because today is thuersday ) 8/10


Well Ryan I had a great time with you as a teacher again, I hope we would be your students in a soon future, Thanks for everything, I learned A LOT OF new vocabulary, and a little bit my fluency and pronunciation.
I hope you start the german classes.


Take care
Juan Miguel AP. 

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Juan Miguel,

    Thanks for the nice comments--I hope we'll have another class together soon, too.

    Now, to your blog grades. I generally agree with weeks 1 and 2, but I think for week 3, I'd give you an 8.5 instead of an 8. That way, the numbers also work out better!

    I think in week 4, you're being a bit too tough on yourself. You said 9, but I'm going with a 10, since you followed all parts of the assignment, and you posted the corrected version to your blog (which was also very complete and generally good, by the way). I'd also agree with an 8 for week 5.

    Your total would be 44/50. If you have any questions or comments, you can bring them up tomorrow.

    Thanks again!
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar