viernes, 12 de agosto de 2011

MY CULTURE!!!

What is culture?
Culture is the way we live,all the things that we are accustomed to do,all the experiences we have lived and all the values and behaviors our parents have taught us!


My own Culture,Behaviors and Customs:


1)RELATION-SHIPS:
When a friend of mine has a problem with something, no matter what, I always try to advise them giving them my point of view of their situations.That´s why I think I am a good friend and that is one of the most important rules in my culture.


2) RESPONSIBILITY:
 My parents have taught me that if you want to be a successful person you have to be responsable, that is the reason why I use to do all my homeworks as soon as possible                 ( sometimes I am feeling lazy so I do not make anything. )


3)PARTIES!:
My family and I  are very close to each other, so when we have a holiday we love to meet us in a specific place to enjoy and share experiences between us, also we are not a big family so our parties are kind of small or private.
I think that in my culture ,"family" is so much important, because it is the base of all YOU.


4)CHRISTMAS:
I use to help my family building a nativity set,that is around 30 to 32 years old and that is   biggest  custom that my family and I have...
It is  very nice because it is so big, so all the neighbors come to watch it and we share a lot with them, drinking a hot "agua-dulce" with a "bizcocho".









5 comentarios:

  1. An excellent definition of culture, it seems like taken from somewhere... Hmmm... Jokes, good job!
    Family parties are cool, you have fun talking of whatever they speak of and it's pretty cool, all with the family. Also nice picture of the christmas thingy, I know it means lots to you and your family (you as the gardener)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Juan Miguel,

    Nice examples of your own personal culture here...

    In terms of English, look out for make vs. do in #2.
    In #4, you say the Nativity set "has" 30 to 32 years old; how can you correct that phrase?

    Does your posting page offer an English spell checker? If so, you should use it, but it may only work in Spanish. There are some misspelled words like "responsability" and "successfull."

    Good content, though!

    See you tomorrow,
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wait, what is "done"? I still see the same things there...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OK, better now. Doesn't it feel good to carefully read your posts and find all the little mistakes? Sort of liberating, maybe? :)

    ResponderEliminar