sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

BEHAVIORS,second homework

1)Yesterday I was talking with my new brother,and I told him that all my aunts and cousins was coming  next saturday to meet him.... I think this is a good example of centrality of family, because he is a new part of the family so all my family is interested in him.

2)In my highschool all people can study, and have the right to eat in the dinner room everyday, no matters who or if they are diferent ,  WE  ALL CAN, This is the most important behavior that I could find of egalitarianism


3)Here in Costa Rica we use to call teenagers "mae" but that is only between teenagers,because we called olders "señor, señora" that is an example of respect for age



5 comentarios:

  1. True, true.. If you call a man older than you mae and you don't know him he will be very concerned, and also it is just for friends talking.
    Second paragraph, capital letters... WE ALL CAN* and also instead of value, example or behavior.
    Good job!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. True, I agree with you Ricardo. You know student´s life is hard!!! haha, that´s why I dont have to much time to check them out.
    Anyways thank you for your feed-back and I will be commenting your post soon.
    Bye for now!
    See you tomorrow!

    Juan Miguel

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm very concerned about you two using the word "mae"--does that make me an older man?

    And nice feedback Ricardo... JM, please use that feedback and make the corrections where necessary, even though you have a busy student life. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hahaha you are just like 20 years older... and ok I will do it at noon, (too much work now ).

    ResponderEliminar
  5. If I'm 20 years older than you, then you're 11. Accordingly, I'll expect you to stay for my afternoon English 4 Kids class (from 1-5 PM... study up on comparative adjectives and animals for the final exam).

    ResponderEliminar