viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

My Name!!!

Well, my name has a big meaning, mom called me Juan Miguel because it was her  grandfather´s name,I love my name for the same reason,because it is a big  privilege and it makes me feel great,also it makes my family happy because I am the only one that has that name.


Quetions that I used:
How did you “get” your name? ( my mom wanted that name for me)


Who named you? Why did they choose your name? ( my mom)


Do you like your name? Why, why not? ( yeah)


Does your name mean anything?( my mom grandfather´s name)


This homework was so easy for me,I hope it would be Okay.



2 comentarios:

  1. "...because I am the only one that *have* that name." Any correction? Juan Miguel is a cool name for you, will your posible future son be named as you? Or maybe your grandson =o

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice work Ricardo, assuming that you're saying he should change it to "has."

    Also, be sure to check your text on a spellchecker and to read it carefully to avoid things like "fell" versus "feel."

    See you both tomorrow!
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar